Brown Fender Princeton 6G2 Details
- Make: Fender
- Model: Princeton 6G2 circuit
- Year: 1962
- Configuration: 12 watt 1 x 10″ combo amp
- Power Transformer: 606213, 13th week of 1962
- Output Transformer: 606204, 4th week of 1962
- Oxford 10J4 Speaker: 465-214, 14th week of 1962
- Tube Chart: stamp “LF”, June 1962
- Accessories: original brown foot switch
All Original Survivor Princeton Amp
The 6G2 Princeton circuit continues to grow in popularity as more players experience its tone. This collector grade vintage brown Fender Princeton dates to June 1962 and has survived the last 50+ years unmodified and complete. All parts are original, including the leather handle, speaker cone and 2 prong brown plug. Includes the original single button brown footswitch, a rare accessory. The original Oxford 10J4 speaker and the original transformers all date to early 1962.
Because the amp functions properly and sounds great, no service work was performed beyond testing and cleaning. The original capacitors, electronics and plug were all left intact to preserve the originality. The original Sylvania, RCA, Tung-Sol and General Electronic tubes tested strong. Overall condition is excellent with extremely clean brown tolex and grille cloth.